[bscolumns class=”one_half”]Community Supported Aquaponics
Our online network is built to foster connections and allow organizations to form that can easily create food, shelter, and community. Our portable and modular BioDome Aquaponic system was built to be easily duplicated and modified.
- Weather and drought resistant geodesic domes.
- Uses only 10% of the water as commercial growing.
- Self sustaining Solar powered system.
- Plants grow up to 50% faster in ideal conditions.
An open system for everyone everywhere.
- Build a Dome to take control of your food supply.
- Support a local dome garden with a share pledge.
- Organic nutrient rich produce all year.
[/bscolumns] [bscolumns class=”one_half_last”]
You can use any fish that do well in your climate. Use Tilapia in your tank and get1 lb or bigger clean fish every 8 months. Use Goldfish if you want something quick and cheap to get started.
Water flows in natural curves to retain water structure.
Maximum oxygen capture from waterfall design
Happy vegetables grow in aquapponics with structured water flow.
Where does your food come from?
Who controls the food supply controls the people;
who controls the energy can control whole continents;
who controls money can control the world.