12 ft diameter, 9 ft high, 120 sq ft. Portable yet super strong geodesic dome kit that can be used for many needs including: guest room, music studio, work shop, playroom, art studio, yoga, meditation room, office, storage and more.
- Modular Geo-Dome frame made of galvanized steel to make a complete 2v frequency 12 Ft. Geodesic Dome frame. All screws and bolts should be zinc plated so will not rust.
- 3/8 inch fir plywood magnetic triangle panels
- PVC coated polyester soft top included for waterproofing and portable set up option. Approximately one-third of cover is clear vinyl for a bay window set up.
- Seal seams for a permanent set up or use rain cover for temporary portable set ups.
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter to get FREE Parts list with links to online suppliers..
Details and Specifications:
- Frame work- Galvanized Steel 3/4 inch diameter
- Inside diameter of Dome – 12 Ft. (center to center)
- Door: 2 piece door bolts together into one piece. Pre drill holes.
- Center Height: 9 feet
- Number Of Struts: approx 65
- Number of Magnetic Panels: 50 Panels: 10 square base walls, 40 triangles
- Number of Windows: 3 or more suggested. Replace wood triangles for Plexi-glass where desired.
- A325 Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel bolts (1/2 inch)
- Floor Area Sq. Ft.- 120
- Insulation and climate control kits design vary per region and available materials. See videos for ideas.
Easy to Assemble
Advanced magnetic modular design that allows you to construct it yourself. Can be assembled by one or two people in one day or less. Included are step by step assembly instructions, requires screwdriver, drill/impact driver, 1/2 inch ratchet and socket and/or channel lock pliers to assemble. A soft top is needed for a more portable set up and/or waterproofing. You may also treat panels with exterior paint or waterproofing stain and urethane water proofing.