Build a custom size, color and configuration.
Vinyl Coated PVC top with clear vinyl windows and doors configured to suit your needs. You can build this dome with parts readily available at your local home or hardware store and online resources. Check out our YouTube videos to see how to do it yourself.
Get a DIY GeoDome part list with URL links to online suppliers that will be sent to you FREE when you sign up to our mailing list.
We never share your information for any reason. No spam or lots of email. We never spam and only send occasional emails about events or when important updates are available.
24 and 36 diameter model easiest to build with readily available materials.
24 foot dome details:
24 ft diameter, 22 ft high, 420 sq ft. Portable yet super strong geodesic dome kit that can be used for many needs including: guest room, music studio, work shop, playroom, art studio, yoga, meditation room, office, storage and more.
- Modular Geo-Dome frame made of galvanized steel to make a complete 2v frequency 24 Ft. Geodesic Dome frame. All screws and bolts should be zinc plated so will not rust.
- 3/8 inch fir plywood magnetic triangle panels
- PVC coated polyester soft top included for waterproofing and portable set up option. Approximately one-third of cover is clear vinyl for a bay window set up.
- Seal seams for a permanent set up or use rain cover for temporary portable set ups.
- Subscribe to Email Newsletter to get FREE Parts list with links to online suppliers..
Details and Specifications:
- Frame work- Galvanized Steel 3/4 inch diameter
- Inside diameter of Dome – 24 Ft. (center to center)
- Door: 2 piece door bolts together into one piece. Pre drill holes.
- Center Height: 12 feet
- Number Of Struts: approx 65
- Number of Magnetic Panels: 50 Panels: 10 square base walls, 40 triangles
- Number of Windows: 3 or more suggested. Replace wood triangles for Plexi-glass where desired.
- A325 Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel bolts (1/2 inch)
- Floor Area Sq. Ft.- 420
- Insulation and climate control kits design vary per region and available materials. See videos for ideas.